Way too late, but finally here, a new Firmware for the blueReader 🙂
To install the Firmware, please follow these Steps:
- Download from the Android PlayStore / Apple AppStore the App nRF Toolbox: Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/nrf-toolbox/id820906058?l=en&mt=8
- Load the file to the phone (the complete, not extracted, zip-file) to the phone:
Apple: Connect the iPhone with iTunes and load the file via iTunes->iPhone->File Sharing->nrfToolbox die Datei:
- Shutdown blueReader, hold the power button until it shuts down.
- Bring the blueReader into the Flash-Mode: Hold down the power button until the red LED lights and the green LED blinks.
- Open the App nRF Toolbox and choose entry “DFU”.
- Via “Select File” choose the firmware file.
- Via “Select Device” choose the blueReader.
- Start the transfer via “Upload”. Some messages will show up and a progress bar should fill at the bottom on the screen. If its done a success message should appear. If it does not work, please try again from Step 3.
The blueReader should be now up to date 🙂
Changes to the Firmware:
- Startup should be improved, resulting in lesser “ugly State” messages in xDrip+.
This post is also available in: German