Finally, here are the newest information about the blueReader:
- We are working on the final details of the production…
- The colors have finally arrived:You can choose between beige/skin color, blue, green, red, black or natura/transparent for your Device!
- The charging electronics is in production, maybe I have the first charger tomorrow and can show you how it looks and works…
- We are diligent in improving the design in order to make a simple and safe production possible: Casting trial in an open-top silicone mold, unfortunately not the desired result, as the silicone bulges at the edges. In addition, too little skin color pigment 🙂New form refinements, based on the first attempts …
Evolution of forms and materials used 🙂
- Also the charger will be available in different colors, however, as usual the casting stuff is stuck somewhere… Hopefully I can also show first versions of the final charger in the coming days and what colors will be available 🙂
- So far there was unfortunately no feedback on the design :/ Before the publication of the dimension data and 123Design, as well as openSCAD files, there were regular commentsregarding the design.. Perhaps it was because of the tools I used… So here’s the current design, this time as a Fusion 360 project: Link to Fusion 360 Projekt
In addition to the sketches for the board, the battery and antenna, and the current design and the build platform required for the assembly is also contained in the Project:
- How can you then choose which color the blueReader should have and which color the charger? Once we have produced the first units, all supporters will receive a coupon code and a link. On the webpage you can verify and correct your shipping data (Not that anything has been wrongly taken from Startnext) and choose your Device(s)!
I hope to provide new information soon!
This post is also available in: German